Mastering Child-Centered Divorce
10-Hr Audio Coaching Program
Finally … the trusted help you’ve been looking for
– in audio format so you can listen again and again!
Presented by Rosalind Sedacca, CCT
The Voice of Child-Centered Divorce
Now YOU Can Minimize the Impact of Divorce on Your Innocent Children!
Rosalind Sedacca’s Audio Coaching Program provides dependable advice
on successful parenting during and after divorce.
I don’t have to tell you how complex and frustrating the divorce process can be. And when you add innocent children to the mix, you know the consequences! As a parent you have to be extremely careful to safeguard everyone’s physical, emotional and psychological needs. And that’s never easy.
That’s why I created my Mastering Child-Centered Divorce Audio Coaching Program. This comprehensive audio course helps you resolve the day-to-day challenges of being a divorced parent. You’ll discover the warning signs of problems, behaviors to avoid, the path to peaceful resolution for co-parenting challenges, resources available to you, proven success strategies, stress-reduction tips and more, including:
- How to de-fuse conflict with your former spouse while maximizing positive communication
- How best to handle questions, depression, tension, arguments and other behaviors from your children
- What to expect from children of different age groups – from toddlers through teens
- How to stay centered and take care of your own emotions and needs during this time of transition
- How best to take advantage of the expertise of attorneys, mediators, therapists and other professionals – while not being “taken” yourself
- How to handle weekly routines, schedules, activities and other responsibilities without losing your cool
- Coping skills for co-parenting, single-parenting, dating again and other complex challenges that come with parenting after divorce
This comprehensive training provides solid guidance, solutions and the tools you need to help you make the best decisions for you and your children as you transition through and beyond your divorce.
You get all this — and more …
- Rosalind Sedacca’s 6-part Coaching Program, in easy-to-listen to audio MP3 format. Each section covers a different aspect of parenting during and after divorce. Rosalind answers questions … suggests exercises … and offers real-life coaching to real parents experiencing the real obstacles most all of us face. You’ll feel supported, wiser and more capable of facing your own issues as they appear.
- Step-by-Step Child-Centered Divorce Coaching Workbook. Each audio coaching lesson relates to material in the accompanying Workbook, including thought-provoking assignments, probing questions, valuable resources and other content related to divorce and parenting issues.
- How to Avoid the Biggest Divorce Mistakes Most Parents Make — a Coaching audio that delves into the emotional impact on children when parents make decisions based on anger, selfishness, poor judgment or lack of awareness about their psychological needs.
- How to Talk to Your Children – a Coaching audio in which I reveal the secrets of effective communication with your children and former spouse to create and maintain a rewarding Child-Centered Divorce.
- A Parent’s Guide to Dating Successfully After Divorce — a Coaching audio that explores the right time and best ways to approach dating when you’re a divorced parent.
Who is Rosalind Sedacca, CCT?
I’ve been where you are today – and understand the challenges you’re facing! I was divorced when my son was eleven and faced the same confusion, guilt and sense of overwhelm that comes when divorcing as a parent.
Today I’m recognized as the Voice of Child-Centered Divorce, am a Certified Corporate Trainer turned Divorce & Parenting Coach and Founder of the Child-Centered Divorce Network. I created this Network to help separating and divorcing parents as well as divorced parents find the information, expert advice and other resources they need to create the most successful outcome – especially for their children. (www.childcentereddivorce.com)
I am also the author of the internationally-acclaimed ebook, How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide to Preparing Your Children — with Love! and the originator of International Child-Centered Divorce Month which is recognized every January.
I was honored to be the first place winner of the 2008 Victorious Woman Award, am a weekly blogger for The Huffington Post Divorce Section, on the Board of Directors of Online Parenting Programs and The Toby Center for Family Transitions and have been endorsed by the Kids Come First Coalition. I am also a contributing expert to divorce360.com, divorceinteractive.com, parentalwisdom.com, dadsdivorce.com, Exceptional People Magazine and am on the Panel of Experts for the National Association of Divorce For Women and Children. My book, website and wisdom are all based on my own successful experience with divorce and co-parenting issues.
Parents are praising this
exceptional coaching program …
–Beverly M, Brooklyn, NY
Your children deserve the best parenting possible — especially after divorce!
Don’t let them down! It’s easier when you have sound support!
Divorce doesn’t have to emotionally scar your children. When you understand the strategies that create a positive child-centered divorce you avoid the pitfalls that lead to negative consequences. Everyone wins – in the short term and for decades to come! Isn’t that your goal for your family?
My Mastering Child-Centered Divorce Audio Coaching Program – featuring nine one-hour audio lessons — plus my Child-Centered Divorce Coaching Workbook — has a retail value of more than $297.
A $297+ value: you can order the entire program today for just $97!
I’m also adding an additional one-hour Bonus Call with a special Guest Expert, Michael Mastracci, Esq. who is the author of the outstanding book, STOP Fighting Over the Kids! Resolving Day-to-Day Custody Conflict in Divorce Situations. You won’t want to miss this solution-packed call with a compassionate expert who really cares about this subject!
That gives you ten full hours of insight, awareness, strategies and tools to make parenting in the months and years ahead smoother, happier and more successful than you imagined possible!
Isn’t that what you want for your children?
Delivered with conviction and compassion, this coaching program gives you insights and information you’ll want to hear over again, and possibly also share with your child’s other parent.
If you care about minimizing the impact of divorce on your innocent children, my comprehensive Mastering Child-Centered Divorce 10-hour Audio Coaching Program is the course for you! Its content-rich coaching messages are sure to make a positive difference for you and your family in the months – and years – to come!
Get the entire Program today – all for just $97!
Do you love your children more than you may dislike your Ex?
Do you want to protect your children from needless hurt and emotional pain?
Do you want your children, when they’re grown adults, to thank you for the way you handled your divorce?
Then take the first step now to get started on the road to Mastering Child-Centered Divorce. To order your Audio Coaching Program to download, listen to and read at your convenience, just click the button below!
Sincere best wishes,
Rosalind Sedacca, CCT
The Voice of Child-Centered Divorce
PS: This outstanding coaching program is endorsed by The Toby Center for Family Transitions and the Kids Come First Coalition for its quality material and caring delivery. It will make a valuable difference in creating a respectful, harmonious and positive future for your family and especially for the children you love! Click now to order your 10-hour Audio Coaching Program today!
INTERESTED IN ONE-ON-ONE COACHING SESSIONS WITH ME –
IN PERSON OR VIA TELEPHONE?
Have questions about communicating with your ex — or your children? Concerned about behavior issues that developed following your divorce? Feeling uncomfortable being alone, single or finding healthy ways to move on with your life? My Coaching expertise is focused on issues related to divorce and parenting. I don’t offer legal advice. But I can help you adjust to your new reality or enhance your post-divorce parenting skills. To see if I’m a good fit for you, simply send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of your needs. I’ll get back to you with more details about how we can work successfully together!