Rosalind Sedacca’s NEW …
DIVORCING WITH CHILDREN
The Parenting Guidance, Insights & Advice
You Need —
To Protect the Children You Love!
Let’s face it. Divorce is never pretty. And never easy. Especially when kids are involved.
Any parent worthy of the name is riddled with guilt. Then there’s confusion, anxiety, fear and an array of other emotions. It’s only natural to feel that way. And to want to protect your innocent children from hurt, anger and long-term emotional scars.
My own divorce took place many years ago. What I’ve learned became the foundation of my Child-Centered Divorce Network for parents. It’s also the reason I became a Divorce & Co-Parenting Coach, author, podcast host and ultimatrey, how I became recognized around the world as The Voice of Child-Centered Divorce!
My personal story has a happy ending. My son grew up, became a successful professional and married (blessing me with a precious grandchild, too). His Dad (my Wasband) and I were both present at all the wonderful occasions we want to celebrate for the children we love. The rewards of successful parenting.
I want your story to have a happy ending, as well. Because you and your children certainly deserve it!
Did we make mistakes? Absolutely! Over time my “Wasband” and I learned how to create what I call a “child-centered divorce.” We put aside our differences and focused on what really mattered most to both of us – being the best parents we could be to our son!
It wasn’t always easy. But ultimately … it was successful! And we learned a heck of a lot as we moved through those years: The mistakes we made. Pitfalls to avoid. Skills to master. How our child was affected by what we did – what we didn’t do – and the way we resolved it.
And that’s what I want to share with you.
I’ve been coaching parents on a wide range of issues related to Child-Centered Divorce for more than fifteen years. I’ve learned what works – and what doesn’t. When to speak – and when to bite your tongue. Behaviors that will hurt your children by hurting your ex. Communication skills that diffuse anger. Strategies that open doors to better parental relationships.
The list goes on … And the lessons work!
That’s why I’ve put it all together for the first time in a special resource that keeps you on the right track during and after divorce by putting your kids first.
I’ve selected my most valuable – and powerful – strategies to create my comprehensive new Divorcing With Children Co-Parenting ToolKit.
In a clear, no-nonsense format I address the issues, questions and challenges most important to you, including:
- how to communicate with your kids
- optimum communication skills with your ex
- what to expect from your kids at different ages
- successful co-parenting techniques
- how to handle an uncooperative or a difficult ex
- handling being alone when the kids are away
- creating a workable parenting plan
- dealing with family, in-laws and friends
- depression, aggression and other behavior problems from your children
- parenting issues at school, sports or other venues
- coping with holidays and other special occasions
- warning signs of emotional problems in your children
- forgiveness, letting go and moving on with your life
- dating again and introducing new partners to your children
- and other topics related to parenting during and after divorce
I am not a lawyer. I don’t provide legal advice or help with questions related to the courts and legal system. That’s not my area of expertise.
But, if you want support in …
- giving your kids the best possible outcome following your divorce …
- avoiding the emotional and psychological scars and other negative impacts of divorce on your kids …
- being a role model for your kids on how to handle life challenges …
- feeling empowered in creating a positive future for yourself as well as your kids …
… then you’ve come to the right place!
My Divorcing with Children Co-Parenting ToolKit includes:
Mastering Child-Centered Divorce 10-Hr Audio Coaching Program With Workbook ($197 value)
This comprehensive audio course helps you resolve the day-to-day challenges of being a divorced parent. You’ll discover the warning signs of problems, behaviors to avoid, the path to peaceful resolution, resources available to you, proven success strategies, stress-reduction tips and more, including:
- How to diffuse conflict with your former spouse while maximizing positive communication
- How best to handle questions, depression, tension, arguments and other behaviors from your children
- What to expect from children of different age groups – from toddlers through teens
- How to stay centered and take care of your own emotions and needs during this time of transition
- How best to take advantage of the expertise of attorneys, mediators, therapists and other professionals – while not being “taken” yourself
- How to handle weekly routines, schedules, activities and other responsibilities without losing your cool
- Coping skills for co-parenting, single-parenting and other complex challenges that come with divorce
This Program gives you 6 one-hour Audio Coaching Lessons along with your Child-Centered Divorce Workbook: Each coaching lesson relates to material in the accompanying Workbook, along with thought-provoking assignments, probing questions, valuable resources and other content that clarifies divorce and parenting issues.
PLUS SPECIAL BONUSES!
- Bonus Interview with Guest Expert, Michael Mastracci, Esq., author of the outstanding book, STOP Fighting Over the Kids! Resolving Day-to-Day Custody Conflict in Divorce Situations. You definitely will want to hear this solution-packed conversation with a compassionate expert who really cares about helping families after divorce!
- How to Talk to Your Children – an interview seminar with me in which I reveal the secrets of creating and maintaining a rewarding Child-Centered Divorce.
And that’s not all. My ToolKit also gives you …
Protecting Your Children During & After Divorce! 6-Hr Video Coaching Program ($297 value)
Watch and listen as I share the most crucial secrets to doing divorce and co-parenting right. This program covers the most important messages you need to grasp, address and adapt to protect the children you love.
1.What your children want and need you to know. About divorce. Walking in their shoes. From their perspective. It’s healing, rejuvenating and especially illuminating. You don’t want to miss one of these life-changing insights.
2. Breaking the divorce news to your children. When. How. What to say. What to avoid. Innovative ways to simplify and ease the process.
3. Serious Mistakes you must avoid your children don’t pay the price. Today or tomorrow. Next year and next decade. The most important messages you’ll ever hear.
4. Approaching Parenting Plans with a healthy mindset. In a realistic way that grows with your family. Supports mindful co-parenting. Creates a future that embraces everyone in the family.
5. Co-parenting success strategies that really work. What to do, when, why and how. Handling challenges, respecting boundaries and evolving as a post-divorce family.
6. Dating after divorce when you’re a parent. When to introduce the kids to new partners, handle jealousy issues, avoid serious conflict between adults as well as children.
Giving your children the best possible future ahead is the greatest gift of all. They deserve it. And you will never regret it. Discover the rewards of knowing how to protect your children during and after divorce. They will thank you when they’re grown adults!
Parenting Beyond Divorce: Making Life Better For You & Your Children! ($59 value)
Based on more than 15 years of in-the-trenches co-parent mentoring and divorce coaching!
This quick, easy to digest training program gives you the best strategies for co-parenting success during and long after divorce! Read it through once — then refer back when you need help, advice, support and proven tips for handling co-parenting challenges and frustrations more effectively. It’s a sanity-saving tool you’ll depend on again and again — whenever challenges come along.
PARENTING BEYOND DIVORCE is a digital guidebook that helps you:
- Understand the divorce experience for kids of all ages
- Talk to your children about moving on after divorce
- Prepare for kids’ reactions and behaviors at different age levels
- Cope with anger in your children
- Address issues with an angry Ex
- Deal with your own anger
- Avoid being triggered by your Ex
- Communicate effectively to avoid conflict and adapt to parenting style differences
- Handle emotional upheaval including hurt, guilt, shame and blame
- Boost self-confidence and independence in your kids
- Create a brighter future for you and the children you love!
This program combines personal insights, examples, strategies and valuable resources for one primary purpose: to give you peace of mind. Parenting after divorce can be a lonely, bumpy road. But you don’t have to go it alone.
Discover how to handle …
- Co-parent anger directed at you
- Your anger/frustration at your co-parent
- Children’s anger and resentment about the divorce
- Children acting out and taking sides
- Challenging life situations following divorce
- Tough questions and decisions
- Other obstacles that create conflict and frustration
Parenting Beyond Divorce prepares you for tackling sticky situations … diffusing tensions … making better long-term decisions … and giving your children the parenting they need long after divorce.
It’s a MUST-HAVE guidebook that will serve and support you for years to come!
Next, you’ll also get my signature “break the divorce news” ebook:
How Do I Tell the Kids About the Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide To Preparing Your Children — With Love! ($37 value)
Divorce may be tough on parents, but it’s even tougher on children. One of the most difficult conversations any parent will ever have is telling their children about an upcoming separation or divorce. What makes this internationally acclaimed ebook unique is that I don’t just tell parents what to say. I say it for them! I use fill-in-the-blank age-appropriate templates to show parents how to create a storybook sharing family photos and history as a successful way to have this tough conversation.
Therapists, attorneys, mediators, coaches, educators and other divorce professionals from around the world have endorsed the ebook, attesting to the value of my innovative storybook approach. This is a must-read book for any parents moving through divorce. Even if you’re far beyond the “telling the kids” conversation, the book provides insights that take you past the divorce with successful co-parenting strategies. Six divorce therapists contribute to the book, as well!
Experts Enthusiastically Endorse My Book …
“Rosalind’s book is unique in that it offers parents an innovative approach to having that difficult and usually dreaded initial conversation with their children and making it as positive and supportive as possible. A parent contemplating a divorce would be well served by reading this valuable book.”
—Raoul Felder, Celebrity Divorce Attorney
“Rosalind’s brilliant book’s non-judgmental, compassionate and no-nonsense approach will resonate with all divorcing parents – even those with the most challenging relationships. It is a critical piece of the divorce puzzle, and a must read!”
—Cynthia Tiano, Esq., Mediator
“I highly recommend this as more than a book, but a tool to assist children to more successfully navigate the disorientation and maze that comes as part of divorce.”
—C. Paul Wanio, Ph.D., LMFT, LMHC
“This hands-on interactive storybook is a must for all parents going through a divorce. It is a step-by-step guide for appropriately including children in the process. No parent should eave their home without it!”
—Sally Goldberg, PhD. Center for Successful Children
“Rosalind Sedacca has just improved the lives of countless children. I have practiced divorce law for 44 years and will attest to the importance of how children are introduced to their parents’ divorce. How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce? gives us something simple and sound to rely upon. There is absolutely no downside to Rosalind’s storybook concept. It’s all good and it beats anything else that I’ve come across. In fact, it’s great and it is definitely something that the world has needed. The book is a winner and it is also a lifesaver.”
—J. Richard Kulerski, Esq
“Rosalind Sedacca has made a monumental contribution to self-help resources in an area that affects the lives of millions of men, women and children. After 32 years of counseling people in various stages of uncoupling, I can testify to the urgent need of a “how to” guide for people contemplating divorce. This book offers them a “life preserver.” I have already referred my patients to this material and have received great feedback. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.”
—Beverly Gibel, LCSW, ACSW, BCD
Make an investment in your children you’ll always be grateful for!
When my son was in his early twenties one day, out of the blue, he thanked me for the way his Dad and I handled parenting following our divorce. He said most of his friends with divorced parents endured years of hurt and confusion which resulted in anger and resentment toward them. For me as a parent, that compliment was the greatest reward I could have ever received!
I want that for you, too! Your children deserve a happy childhood. Don’t ever let your divorce take that from them!
Your family can survive divorce. You can create a new chapter in your lives looking ahead toward a bright future. But you must take the initiative. Learn how to be an aware, alert, pro-active parent. Learn how to create a cooperative post-divorce relationship with your co-parent that works. And learn how to take care of yourself to create the fulfilling life ahead that you deserve!
Buy today … and get the complete
Divorcing With Children Co-Parenting ToolKit
at the special discount price of only $297!
(That’s a saving of $300 off the post-discount price of $1297. It’s an even bigger saving off the price of each part packaged separately. That would come to $197.)
Here’s a review of all that you get:
- Mastering Child-Centered Divorce 10-Hr Audio Coaching Program including:
- Child-Centered Divorce Workbook
- Michael Mastracci, Esq. Bonus Audio Interview
- How to Talk to Your Children Coaching Audio
- How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide to Preparing Your Children — with Love! Ebook by Rosalind Sedacca
- Post-Divorce Parenting: Success Strategies for Getting It Right! Ebook by Rosalind Sedacca
Your Total Satisfaction Guaranteed
Not sure whether this “Putting My Kids First” Personal Coaching Package is for you? I’ve eliminated your risk! If you’re not totally pleased with the Package after your first personal coaching session, just let me know. I’ll refund your entire payment – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
That’s how sure I am that you’ll love and value this amazing Package.
As if that weren’t enough … I’m adding 2 more significant bonuses!
As part of my Special Discount pricing, I’m also throwing in two more bonuses I know you’ll want and appreciate …
FREE BONUS #1: Value $35.00
How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce?
Therapeutic Insights Journal
Every child and every family is unique in how they react to news about separation or divorce. This incredibly valuable resource tool enables you to “Dump It Here & Stay Clear.” Use it immediately after your initial conversation with the kids to record key elements of the experience. It will provide stability, support and clarity during the weeks and months to come.
Strategic questions will guide you in discovering and responding to important issues relative to your divorce and your family. These insights will help you focus on topics that need clarification … emotional and physical reactions that need immediate attention … questions that need answering … and situations that might best be handled through professional guidance. By keeping track of the different ways everyone in your family responds to the challenges at hand, you will be better able to understand their perspective — and address their needs.
FREE BONUS #2: Value $18.00
Special Report by C. Paul Wanio, PhD, LMFT: Recognizing Signs of Conflict in Your Child
The first step in helping your child cope with news about your divorce is being able to recognize various behaviors or “signals” that tell you something is wrong or needs attention. There is always a reason for what your child does. To discover that reason – and interpret those signals, it is important to maintain the proper perspective. This informative report focuses on some of the most common “SIGNALS” which may indicate that something is troubling your child – providing insights to help you better understand and respond.
5 Steps to Co-Parenting Success Worksheet:
So You Can Save Your Sanity & Protect Your Kids
My co-parenting success strategies are designed to make life smoother, easier and more peaceful for both parents following a divorce – with special attention to the emotional and psychological needs of the children. Studies confirm that it is not divorce per se that scars children. It’s how the parents handle the divorce that impacts a child’s wellbeing. By learning, practicing and embracing these 5 Success Strategies you’ll be giving your child the gift of a happier, more loving childhood. This Worksheet also provides exercises to tackle that put you in the right mind-set for achieving meaningful results you can put to immediate use!
The entire package, which will be selling at $1297 after the Special Discount, can be yours for just $997 – if you order today!
If you want to:
- Experience the rewards of personal, customized divorce and parenting coaching
- Protect your children from emotional and psychological damage
- Avoid the consequences of making serious post-divorce parenting mistakes
- Start creating a brighter future for yourself and your precious children
… then this is the program for you.
The time is right. The price couldn’t be better. And the stakes couldn’t be higher. Let me help you create the Child-Centered Divorce your children deserve. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can ever give them. And they’ll thank you for it … just wait and see!
Sincere best wishes to you,
The Voice of Child-Centered Divorce
P.S. When you consider the personal nature of this program I know you’ll be amazed at this very low price. My one-one-one Coaching alone for six weeks combined with 10 hours of audio coaching, workbook, ebooks and special report give you a package worth twice the price. Its value to your family’s future, of course, is priceless!
You can create a more positive post-divorce experience for you and your children. And I’m ready to show you how!