Rosalind Sedacca’s …
“Putting My Kids First”
Personal Coaching Package
Makes Child-Centered Divorce Work For YOU – and the children you love!
Six Weeks of Parenting Guidance, Insights & Advice
from The Voice of Child-Centered Divorce
Let’s face it. Divorce is never pretty. And never easy. Especially when kids are involved.
Any parent worthy of the name is riddled with guilt. And confusion … anxiety, fear and an array of other emotions. It’s only natural to feel that way. And to want to protect your innocent children from hurt, anger and long-term emotional scars.
My own divorce took place more than a decade ago. What I’ve learned became the foundation of my Child-Centered Divorce Network for parents. It’s also the reason I wrote what has now become an internationally acclaimed, professionally endorsed must-read for all parents facing divorce, How Do I Tell the Kids About the Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide to Preparing Your Children – with Love!
And it’s how I became recognized around the world as The Voice of Child-Centered Divorce!
My personal story has a happy ending. My son grew up, attended college, became a successful professional and married a few years ago. His Dad (my wasband) and I were both present at all the wonderful occasions that happen for a growing child – the rewards of successful parenting.
I want your story to have a happy ending, as well. Because your children deserve it!
Did we make mistakes? Absolutely! Slowly, my wasband and I learned how to create what I call a “child-centered divorce.” We put aside our differences and focused on what really mattered most to both of us – being the best parents we could be to our son.
It wasn’t always easy. But it was successful! And we learned a heck of a lot as we moved through those years. The mistakes we made. Pitfalls to avoid. Skills to master. How our child was affected by what we did – what we didn’t do – and the way we approached it.
And that’s what I want to share with you.
I’ve been coaching parents on a wide range of issues related to Child-Centered Divorce over the past four years. I’ve learned what works – and what doesn’t. When to speak – and when to bite your tongue. Communication skills that diffuse anger and open doors to better parental relationships. Behaviors that will hurt your children by hurting your ex. And the list goes on …
Now I’m putting it all together for the first time ever in one personal coaching Package. I call it “Putting My Kids First” because I know that’s your intention behind creating a Child-Centered Divorce.
I’ve selected my most valuable – and powerful – tools to create this unique Package:
- 6 weeks of Personal One-to-One Telephone Coaching with Rosalind Sedacca, CCT ($810 value)
This is private one-to-one telephone coaching about the issues, questions and challenges most important to you – once each week – with follow-up questions and assignments. We can discuss any facet of being a divorced parent, including:
- how to communicate with your kids
- optimum communication skills with your ex
- what to expect from your kids at different ages
- successful co-parenting techniques
- how to handle an uncooperative or a difficult ex
- handling being alone when the kids are away
- creating a workable parenting plan
- dealing with family, inlaws and friends
- depression, aggression and other behavior problems from your children
- parenting issues at school, sports or other venues
- coping with holidays and other special occasions
- warning signs of emotional problems in your children
- forgiveness, letting go and moving on with your life
- dating again and introducing new partners to your children
- and anything else related to parenting during and after divorce
I am not a lawyer and cannot give you legal advice or help with questions related to the courts and legal system. That’s not my area of expertise.
But, if you want support in …
- giving your kids the best possible outcome following your divorce …
- avoiding the emotional and psychological scars and other negative impacts of divorce on your kids …
- being a role model for your kids on how to handle life challenges …
- feeling empowered in creating a positive future for yourself as well as your kids …
… then you’ve come to the right place!
And you’ll be getting so much more. The “Putting My Kids First Personal Coaching Package” also includes:
- Mastering Child-Centered Divorce 10-Hr Audio Coaching Program ($197 value)
This comprehensive audio course helps you resolve the day-to-day challenges of being a divorced parent. You’ll discover the warning signs of problems, behaviors to avoid, the path to peaceful resolution, resources available to you, proven success strategies, stress-reduction tips and more, including:
- How to diffuse conflict with your former spouse while maximizing positive communication
- How best to handle questions, depression, tension, arguments and other behaviors from your children
- What to expect from children of different age groups – from toddlers through teens
- How to stay centered and take care of your own emotions and needs during this time of transition
- How best to take advantage of the expertise of attorneys, mediators, therapists and other professionals – while not being “taken” yourself
- How to handle weekly routines, schedules, activities and other responsibilities without losing your cool
- Coping skills for co-parenting, single-parenting and other complex challenges that come with divorce
This Program gives you 6 one-hour Audio Coaching Lessons along with your Child-Centered Divorce Workbook: Each coaching lesson relates to material in the accompanying Workbook, including thought-provoking assignments, probing questions, valuable resources and other content that clarifies divorce and parenting issues.
PLUS SPECIAL BONUSES!
- Bonus Interview with Guest Expert, Michael Mastracci, Esq., author of the outstanding book, STOP Fighting Over the Kids! Resolving Day-to-Day Custody Conflict in Divorce Situations. You definitely will want to hear this solution-packed conversation with a compassionate expert who really cares about helping families after divorce!
- How to Talk to Your Children – an interview seminar with me in which I reveal the secrets of creating and maintaining a rewarding Child-Centered Divorce.
Parents are praising this exceptional Coaching Program …
“Your coaching program was enlightening – and while I saw mistakes I made, I can now, instead of cringing and castigating myself, see opportunity – how I can change! It also really helped me emotionally to hear your story (I feel so guilty all the time …) Great program!” – Sally T, St. Louis, MO
“I am going to reflect on your coaching calls and have some talks with the children. Thanks for your program. You have helped me in significant ways.” – Beverly M, Brooklyn, NY
“Thanks for your great work! I really appreciate it and have already learned a lot of helpful things for me and my family.” –Allan B, Atlanta, GA
“I enjoyed listening to the topics and gleaned much information from them. Thanks!” –Tracey S, Omaha, NE
Next, you’ll also get:
- How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide to Preparing Your Children — with Love! By Rosalind Sedacca, CCT ($37 value)
Divorce may be tough on parents, but it’s even tougher on children. One of the most difficult conversations any parent will ever have is telling their children about an upcoming separation or divorce. What makes this internationally acclaimed ebook unique is that I don’t just tell parents what to say. I say it for them! I use fill-in-the-blank age-appropriate templates to show parents how to create a storybook sharing family photos and history as a successful way to have this tough conversation.
Therapists, attorneys, mediators, coaches, educators and other divorce professionals from around the world have endorsed the ebook, attesting to the value of my innovative storybook approach. This is a must-read book for any parents moving through divorce. Even if you’re far beyond the “telling the kids” conversation, the book provides insights that take you past the divorce with successful co-parenting strategies. Six divorce therapists contribute to the book, as well!
Experts Enthusiastically Endorse Rosalind’s Book …
“Rosalind’s book is unique in that it offers parents an innovative approach to having that difficult and usually dreaded initial conversation with their children and making it as positive and supportive as possible. A parent contemplating a divorce would be well served by reading this valuable book.”
–Raoul Felder, Celebrity Divorce Attorney
“Rosalind’s brilliant book’s non-judgmental, compassionate and no-nonsense approach will resonate with all divorcing parents – even those with the most challenging relationships. It is a critical piece of the divorce puzzle, and a must read!”
–Cynthia Tiano, Esq., Mediator
“I highly recommend this as more than a book, but a tool to assist children to more successfully navigate the disorientation and maze that comes as part of divorce.”
–C. Paul Wanio, Ph.D., LMFT, LMHC
“This hands-on interactive storybook is a must for all parents going through a divorce. It is a step-by-step guide for appropriately including children in the process. No parent should eave their home without it!”
–Sally Goldberg, PhD. Center for Successful Children
“Rosalind Sedacca has just improved the lives of countless children. I have practiced divorce law for 44 years and will attest to the importance of how children are introduced to their parents’ divorce. How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce? gives us something simple and sound to rely upon. There is absolutely no downside to Rosalind’s storybook concept. It’s all good and it beats anything else that I’ve come across. In fact, it’s great and it is definitely something that the world has needed. The book is a winner and it is also a lifesaver.”
–J. Richard Kulerski, Esq
“Rosalind Sedacca has made a monumental contribution to self-help resources in an area that affects the lives of millions of men, women and children. After 32 years of counseling people in various stages of uncoupling, I can testify to the urgent need of a “how to” guide for people contemplating divorce. This book offers them a “life preserver.” I have already referred my patients to this material and have received great feedback. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.”
–Beverly Gibel, LCSW, ACSW, BCD
And that’s not all. When you order my new “Putting My Kids First” Personal Coaching Package you’ll also …
- Experience 2 Group Coaching Calls with Rosalind Sedacca ($74 value)
Be my guest at two of my Child-Centered Divorce live Group Coaching Calls where we discuss timely topics, review significant strategies and resolve issues for participants attending.
Become part of Rosalind Sedacca’s private Child-Centered Divorce Group on LinkedIn
This invitation-only group is the place where you can ask questions, vent, share opinions and gain additional advice. Divorce experts from around the world participate in this group, sharing their expertise, when asked. Here’s an opportunity to learn from experienced pros about how to tackle the challenges you’re facing – and others you hopefully can avoid.
- Post-Divorce Parenting: Success Strategies for Getting It Right! By Rosalind Sedacca, CCT ($29.00 value)
If you’re transitioning through or past divorce, this ebook is for you. Learn how to minimize the emotional and physical impact of divorce on your children with tips you can immediately put to use. Your children can be happy, secure, self-confident, accepting and loving after your divorce – if you follow these guidelines for success.
Make an investment in your children you’ll always be grateful for!
When my son was in his early twenties one day, out of the blue, he thanked me for the way his Dad and I handled parenting following our divorce. He said most of his friends with divorced parents endured years of hurt and confusion which resulted in anger and resentment toward them. For me as a parent, that compliment was the greatest reward I could have ever received!
I want that for you, too! Your children deserve a happy childhood. Don’t ever let your divorce take that from them!
Your family can survive divorce. You can create a new chapter in your lives looking ahead toward a bright future. But you must take the initiative. Learn how to be an aware, alert, pro-active parent. Learn how to create a cooperative, harmonious post-divorce relationship with your former spouse that works. And learn how to take care of yourself and design the fulfilling life ahead that you deserve!
6 Weeks that can Transform Your Family’s Future!
Your 6-week “Putting My Kids First” Personal Coaching Package will be customized to fit your needs … answer your questions … support your family. The audio seminars and workbook will reinforce the messages and provide additional tools you can use to ease your family through the post-divorce transition – into creating a more positive new chapter in your lives.
Special Pre-Launch Discount!
Buy today … and get the entire “Putting My Kids First” Personal Coaching Package
at the special discount price of only $997!
(That’s a saving of $300 off the post-launch price of $1297. It’s an even bigger saving off the price of each part packaged separately. That would come to $1977.)
Here’s a review of all that you get:
- 6 weeks of Personal One-to-One Telephone Coaching with me, Rosalind Sedacca, CCT
- Mastering Child-Centered Divorce 10-Hr Audio Coaching Program including:
- Child-Centered Divorce Workbook
- Michael Mastracci, Esq. Bonus Audio Interview
- How to Talk to Your Children Coaching Audio
- How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide to Preparing Your Children — with Love! Ebook by Rosalind Sedacca, CCT
- 2 Group Coaching Calls with me
- Membership in my private Child-Centered Divorce Group on LinkedIn
- Post-Divorce Parenting: Success Strategies for Getting It Right! Ebook by Rosalind Sedacca, CCT
Your Total Satisfaction Guaranteed
Not sure whether this “Putting My Kids First” Personal Coaching Package is for you? I’ve eliminated your risk! If you’re not totally pleased with the Package after your first personal coaching session, just let me know. I’ll refund your entire payment – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
That’s how sure I am that you’ll love and value this amazing Package.
As if that weren’t enough … here are 2 more significant bonuses!
As part of my Pre-Launch Special pricing, I’m also throwing in two more bonuses I know you’ll want and appreciate …
FREE BONUS #1: Value $35.00
How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce?
Therapeutic Insights Journal
Every child and every family is unique in how they react to news about separation or divorce. This incredibly valuable resource tool enables you to “Dump It Here & Stay Clear.” Use it immediately after your initial conversation with the kids to record key elements of the experience. It will provide stability, support and clarity during the weeks and months to come.
Strategic questions will guide you in discovering and responding to important issues relative to your divorce and your family. These insights will help you focus on topics that need clarification … emotional and physical reactions that need immediate attention … questions that need answering … and situations that might best be handled through professional guidance. By keeping track of the different ways everyone in your family responds to the challenges at hand, you will be better able to understand their perspective — and address their needs.
FREE BONUS #2: Value $18.00
Special Report by C. Paul Wanio, PhD, LMFT: Recognizing Signs of Conflict in Your Child
The first step in helping your child cope with news about your divorce is being able to recognize various behaviors or “signals” that tell you something is wrong or needs attention. There is always a reason for what your child does. To discover that reason – and interpret those signals, it is important to maintain the proper perspective. This informative report focuses on some of the most common “SIGNALS” which may indicate that something is troubling your child – providing insights to help you better understand and respond.
The entire package, which will be selling at $1297 after the Launch, can be yours for just $997 – if you order today!
If you want to:
- Experience the rewards of personal, customized divorce and parenting coaching
- Protect your children from emotional and psychological damage
- Avoid the consequences of making serious post-divorce parenting mistakes
- Start creating a brighter future for yourself and your precious children
… then this is the program for you.
The time is right. The price couldn’t be better. And the stakes couldn’t be higher. Let me help you create the Child-Centered Divorce your children deserve. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can ever give them. And they’ll thank you for it … just wait and see!
Sincere best wishes to you,
The Voice of Child-Centered Divorce
P.S. This really is a bargain price when you consider the personal nature of this program. My one-one-one Coaching alone for six weeks combined with 8 hours of audio coaching, workbook, ebooks and special report give you a package worth twice the price. Its value to your family’s future, of course, is priceless!
You can create a more positive post-divorce experience for you and your children. And I’m ready to show you how!